Asbestos Management Consultancy Ltd (AMC) are recognised as one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies and a one stop shop for all your asbestos needs.
We offer complete process management in the field of asbestos management, helping public and private sector organisations to confidently meet their legal obligations.
Advice from surveying, air testing and remedial works, AMC can manage your organisation's project from start to finish.
Why Choose Us
AMC is totally independent, provides national 24-hour coverage, offers a rapid response from independent UKAS accredited laboratories and employs only P402-qualified
- We work with the duty holder to deliver total compliance with asbestos and Health and Safety legislation
- We are independent of all asbestos removal companies, which means that we are impartial and can offer better value for money
- From our head office in york and regional offices situated in Stoke, Swindon, Barking, Hull and Edinburgh we can offer National coverage at any time of the day (we can fit surveys around your working hours to minimise disruption)
- Our qualified surveyors have practical experience of a wide range of working environments and buildings, including commercial, industrial and residential premises
- Our laboratories work with offer a rapid response and rigorous standards
- We offer complete process management from desktop study through surveying and management to remedial actions, reassurance air testing and training
- Our clients have exclusive access to a 24-hour telephone asbestos helpline service.
- Our clients have 24-hour access to a tailor-made database.
Book Your Asbestos Survey